[CA] - Virtual home show and artisan market starts this weekend | Toronto Star
2021.04.15 17:23 AutoNewspaperAdmin [CA] - Virtual home show and artisan market starts this weekend | Toronto Star
2021.04.15 17:23 knowledgedropperr FDE EDC - M / 32 / Consultant
2021.04.15 17:23 thorium43 Stacks wallet and how to use it
I'm getting set up to stack via the stacks wallet and a ledger.
Does the stacks wallet record transactions? I'll need to record my STX income? How does the wallet present the number of STX locked producing stx, vs the stx produced via stacking that do not produce it?
submitted by thorium43 to stacks [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 LT_01101010110 Also, can someone tell me wtf these are??? Hahaha.
2021.04.15 17:23 BHPhreak Hi everyone, I'm looking for some buddies to help me make some money. US/EAST/PC
i just got back into the game,
im currently sitting on a near full vehicle cargo warehouse, and a weed grow op thats full of product.
none of my old gta buds seem to play anymore, been trying them the last few days with no success, so i looked for a solution, and this subreddit was it.
if you can add me, or post here and i will add you, im on all day today, tomorrow too probably.
submitted by BHPhreak to gtafriends [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 businessyndicate SpaceX adds to latest funding round
2021.04.15 17:23 bythegraceandglory My crises of sexuality: is Artemis my favorite goddess because I’m aroace and vibe with her, or do I just appear aroace from a repressive childhood?
submitted by bythegraceandglory to asexuality [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 steveriley_ Give the doge
Give that dog some viagra so it stays up longer
submitted by steveriley_ to dogecoin [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 HouseplantCompanion Adding snaps to shoulder seam?
2021.04.15 17:23 knight08694 Statutory Declaration need help
Hi i have changed my name 6 times but need to do a Statutory Declaration
Can i include all my name changes in 1 Statutory Declaration letter or need to do it for each one?
how much is it roughly to get a solicitor to sign Statutory Declaration in the uk?
submitted by knight08694 to LegalAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 AutoNewspaperAdmin [CA] - Council acknowledges protest but declines to discuss | Toronto Star
2021.04.15 17:23 isekaichan an unspoken rule of having to be back home before a certain timing
as the title said, i am so fucking sick of having to be helicoptered. they say that the phone calls are to check where i am or if i would like food etc., but it feels like they are just calling to be a party pooper. because they have no friends and “family” is everything, so i have to do the same?
i don’t even go out much and when i do i can’t enjoy my time with my friends because there is this feeling that i have to go back home asap. like why tf would you do this to your kids??
i am so behind people my age in terms of life experience. bars and clubs are out of the question. dating will be hard considering i have to be home at 10pm. i literally go to the gym and can’t have a cool down time because i have to be home as soon and i finish??? i want to spend time with the people i like, i want to chat and talk with my friends while going to different places. I WANT TO SPEND MY TIME FOR ME.
but it’s so hard when they bug the hell out of you for going out. HUMANS NEED A SOCIAL LIFE. i just wish that they will go to another country asap so that i can actually go out and have some time for my friends. where i am actually listening to the convo instead of worrying when my phone will ring with them as the caller.
i literally came home late once and was given the look. like come on pls
submitted by isekaichan to AsianParentStories [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 MillennialBets Unknown AI stock with 4.7 PE and 100% YoY revenue growth
Content created by u/sustainabledude(Karma:1782, Created:Oct-2020). Thanks for adding to the DD hub of reddit, MillennialBets!
Unknown AI stock with 4.7 PE and 100% YoY revenue growth on pennystocks
PICTURES DETECTED: this DD post is better viewed in it's original post
Repost, credit: u/thatorthobro many thanks to him, I just thought a catchier title would draw more people in to read this fantastic and objective DD.
Name: Goldspot Discoveries
Ticker: SPOT.V (TSX-V) or GDDCF (OTC) or G.SPOT (in my dreams)
This stock is a very promising AI (Artificial Intelligence) Stock by the name of Goldspot Discoveries. They use Machine Learning (subset of AI) to find “Gold Spots”. This technology is planned for eventually being applied to other metals, but right now their money maker is gold.
- Goldspot Discoveries helps gold mining companies to find gold via their machine learning/data science software. They have experts such as former geologists and machine learning experts in their team. This gives them the edge over other machine learning companies of combining the sector expertise with ML for an "all-included" solution.
- They have been profitable since June 2020. They have net assets worth 22M$ and revenue growth averaging >100% per year for the last 4 years. This might be the only nanocap penny stock with great fundamentals/financials. Their money printing machine has been turned on.
- Watch this video for a very good introduction (by the CEO of Goldspot Discoveries): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZSLuM0AoE
- This is not a "quick buck trade" catalyst-centered DD. This is an undervalued company I believe is set for great things ahead.
- Goldspot Discoveries is already profitable (since June 2020). They’re not relying on investments or debt. Revenue growing 126% in the last year. They have a cash reserve of 22 million, which is HUGE considering their market cap is only 46 million. You can compare it to any other company, they have way less cash. They managed to achieve this within 4 years. (https://www.seekingalpha.com/symbol/GDDCF/profitability)
- AI market is to grow by 15 trillion $ by the year 2030. That’s more than the Gold market cap of 10 trillion $. (https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2019/02/25/ai-will-add-15-trillion-to-the-world-economy-by-2030/?sh=684b6b991852)
- They have almost no debt (280k$, a laughable amount), meaning they are not reliant on investors money or other kinds of operating cash flow coverage. Other companies at this size or even way larger companies are far away from profitability and debt-freeness. This means that the company doesn't need to dilute shares to stay in business.
- They have multiple monetization strategies. They make money through consulting mining firms,royalties from companies they have partnered with and they invest their cash into assets with a machine learning software they have developed themselves. (assets allocation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGal9bxw7L8) .
- What is their differentiator? GoldSpot is a consulting company at its core. GoldSpot provides decision-support as a full package, the partner doesn't seem to have any expectation to interact with the ML. I think this is the right approach in this domain, since the barrier to entry for most companies is going to be building an internal team and GoldSpot provides that completely and seem willing and able to be flexible to their partners needs.
- They improve the success rate of gold mining firms. Imagine this. You’re leading a project and you’re trying to find out where to dig for gold. Chances you find gold are very low. Then you hire Goldspot Discoveries which help you improve these chances by 4-5x. You wouldn’t have to waste money on digging up dirt - at least not as much anymore. Also it is environmental friendly since less machine work is needed if the success rate is higher.
- To go with the previous point, they accept payment through royalties or shares from junior mining companies they work for. Basically, if they find gold for a company, instead of taking a single payment, they can opt for a steady income stream which they know will benefit them, since they analyzed the geological data themselves.
- Compared to other small AI Stocks: Better PE Ratio (4.5x), Better PB Ratio (2.54x), quarterly revenue growth is higher, High Return of equity ( 80.61% ) Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement look better. Overall statistics are great. and this company is growing at a fast pace.
- Their technology is easily usable/transferable to other resources (copper, lithium, nickel ..) as well. The Electrical Vehicle industry might benefit from more efficient mining as well in regards to the production of batteries for the cars.
- They have worked with Vale Canada, a subsidiary of one of the Top 10 Mining companies in the world. (https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2019-10-24/goldspot-discoveries-and-vale-to-use-artificial-intelligence-at-coleman-mine)
- How much gold is left to find on planet earth? Most gold was found in China, Australia and South Africa - around 244,000 metric tons of gold. Around 2 Trillion worth of gold every 10 years is expected to be mined. (sauce: https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/how-much-gold-has-been-found-world?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products )
- Every year 176 billion USD worth of gold is mined, adding to the ~ 10 trillion that already exist. Meaning in 10 years the market cap of gold would be around worth 12 trillion USD. (https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54230737)
- Gold will stay relevant, living side by side to Bitcoin. Why? Humanity has been mining Gold for around 5000 years. What are the chances that it is gonna stay around for the next 50-100 years? Pretty high chances I’d say (source: https://geology.com/usgs/gold)
- It’s only available on Toronto Stock Exchange which makes it a bit harder to acquire. In this environment of only Pump and Dumps, this stock has remained hidden for now, adding crazy value with relatively small price movement.
- Shares float is only 78.6 million. This company hasn't seen its shares get diluted like crazy in the past and it's unlikely to happen.
- Insiders have been piling up shares. Last years, insiders owned 7.5M$ worth of equity, now they own 18,3M$, more than doubling. Yahoo finance indicates 43.5% of shares are held by insiders. This means they believe strongly in the product.
- The CEO was a geologist before starting Goldspot Discoveries. (very interesting speech from the CEO, 7 minutes long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZSLuM0AoE)
- Highly competent team made of mostly M.Sc and Ph.D. Their CTO has over 11 publications in the field.
- It’s not on Stocktwits or finviz.com yet. Which generally I would say is a negative thing (that’s why I will list it under “cons” as well). But in this case I actually think it’s good because we’re coming from a huge Pump and Dump phase and I do like that there is not much exposure yet.
Recent and short term catalysts
- I don’t know who managed the Stock Ticker name of Goldspot, but it has multiple stock ticker names: V.SPOT, SPOT.V, GDDCF. Which is a bit confusing, but they’re all the same. G.SPOT would’ve been so much easier.
- Small Market Cap and less discoverability.
- Highly dependable on their success rate of discovering Gold occurrences and other resources. ( https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GDDCF/key-statistics?p=GDDCF). Then again, a company's value depending on the value they actually produce is not necessarily bad.
- Trading volume has an average of 186k, which is not a lot yet. Probably because it is only available on Toronto Stock Exchange so far. ( https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/SPOT.V/key-statistics?p=SPOT.V ). However, with the last earnings, it has increased to an average of 480k.
- Trading on Canadian Stock exchange might costs fees. You have to evaluate if it’s worth for you.
- Not on Stocktwits and finviz.com yet.
- People might like the idea of resource exploration and try to found their own AI / Data Science company. So far the only other real competitor I have identified is Minerva intelligence, but they are much more speculative and fragile as a company.
- Not available on e.g. Robinhood yet. Hopefully it will get listed on more brokers soon.
Long term catalysts/ the next step
- Literally today (April 14, 2021) they announced another partnership with TRU Precious metal corp in Newfoundland Canada.
- In 2021, they announced helping 3 different mining companies find gold (actual results!) and have been hired by 4 others. These guys keep getting new partnerships
- The CEO has recently said in an interview that they are working on getting the stock on RobinHood and other traders. This would take the stock out of the metaphorical suburb of Canadian stock market and move it to the big city.
- Just this week the stock has been added to wealthsimple when it briefly went over 0,50$C/share
- Earnings announcement of Q1 2021 in the beginning on May 21 2021. Q4 earnings already showed great growth. If they keep the same rythm, they'll exceed expected earnings yet again
End of DD disclaimer
- Marketing the company to mining corps outside of North America. Much of Goldspot's business is done in Canada so far, but as a cloud-based service company, they aren't limited by geographical constraints. Their next targets are Australia and Asia.
- Extension of the software and service to other materials/metals. The team has mentioned this is among their next steps, but there isn't a fixed calendar for this
- R&D. Lots of it. Goldspot has 17M invested in developing over 40 products. I cannot guarantee that all their products are going to deliver or be impactful, but this is a company that strives to keep innovating and will stay relevant in the future.
- They started acquiring their own junior mining companies to direct their own exploration. They acquired Golden Planet Mining last year, which then saw 1600% gains in 4 months...
submitted by MillennialBets to MillennialBets [link] [comments]
- Please do your own research.
- At least type the name into Google once.
**TickerDatabase does not include pennystocks at this time.
2021.04.15 17:23 u_a_v New Drone Channel
Hey redditers, I've recently started a new drone channel, Unlimited Aerial Visuals. Most of my videos are short, 2 or 3 minutes long, and highlight the places I've visited over the last few months. I continually post new videos and they are almost always of a place not already uploaded to my channel. I'd love to grow this channel a bit so any subscriptions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
submitted by u_a_v to Youtubesubscribers [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 LeftistRabbit Polícia Federal encaminha ao STF e ao MPF notícia-cringe contra Salles
Documento de 38 páginas tem como alvo os óculos ridículo que o ministro usa.
submitted by LeftistRabbit to circojeca [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 Patient_Ad6008 Фотосессия для каталога НЕПАЧКА. Ксения Валышкина, Dana Lapovok, Ева Ара...
2021.04.15 17:23 emanuelegay How To Know?
So, I got to the conclusion that I can be one of this 4 types : INTJ ESFP ISFP ENTJ But I don't know which one I can be, can you help me?
submitted by emanuelegay to mbti [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 marzeliax Tricking my cat out of scarf and barf
Success story follows :
As my cat turned about 9, she started an awful habit of scarfing and barfing. She used to be a good free feeder but suddenly became very food driven... Gobbling everything in sight then puking it up and meowing for more food.
The vet suggested she was just bored. I didn't like any of the slow feeding toys online so I made one out of a box. It sort of worked, she lost the weight my vet wanted her to lose, but she would still barf up if she successfully got too many kibbles...and I had to stop because we got ants from it.
I know that kibble expands in the stomach so I had a theory she wasn't hydrating. She refuses to eat fancy wet food so I started hydrating her kibble. I pour a little beef stock over the kibble and then add water to the tiny bowl until the kibble floats. Now, she drinks all the water before eating.. Gives it a break then goes back for the soggy kibble a bit later. It's been a week and so far no barfs. I'm so proud!
submitted by marzeliax to cats [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 lacosterobe Transfer from Canada to US
I'm a CPA with a big 4 accounting firm for around 4 years now from Canada. I'm looking to move to the US for an SFA or FP&A role and was trying to see what the best approach to this was.
Am i limited to requesting the TN visa (accountants fall under this section)? I read however that the job offer has to be temporary.. and I will be applying to full-time positions.
Does anyone have any insight on this and what my alternatives are/what would be the best approach?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
submitted by lacosterobe to Accounting [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 tbc95 Where can i buy a VHS player?
submitted by tbc95 to jordan [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 AutoNewspaperAdmin [CA] - Festival des Folies to make a return | Toronto Star
2021.04.15 17:23 AbstraktClarity Here’s some acrylic paintings in new-to-me techniques that I’ve been working on lately.
2021.04.15 17:23 Dig-Several Can we talk about how some Slytherin traits such as Fraternity,teamworkd and loyalty but everyone is so "Hurr durr,Ambition"
Exactly what the tittle says
submitted by Dig-Several to harrypotter [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 Raggy532 A letter to Ps4 players..
I hate to join lobbies only to see every lobby is full of people that play this game like it's COD. Never have I ran into slidehopping in my time on this game.
It fucking breaks my heart to see every game filled with tones, spitfires, CARs, you name it.
Nobody appreciates this game for what it is.
So please, stop camping and enjoy the vast and colorful movement system.
Another thing. Attrition is the only gamemode where finding a match is even possible. Pilot Vs Pilot maybe too and sometimes Titan brawl.
submitted by Raggy532 to titanfall [link] [comments]
2021.04.15 17:23 michaellowin 1982 movie advertisements