2021.06.19 07:39 hufflepuffISFP Venus sign matches partners sun sign?
Hey I'm new to this whole zodiac thing and I'm not even sure if I should "believe" in this to be honest but I just found out that my partners venus sign is my sun sign (leo) and mine is his (virgo). Can I take this as a sign or something? Or doesn't it mean anything? Thanks for every answer^
submitted by hufflepuffISFP to Zodiac [link] [comments]
2021.06.19 07:39 Working_Ad_9637 The Great Wall of Winnipeg
|submitted by Working_Ad_9637 to softwaregore [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 lucid188 To all minor and smallest shareholder, Name top 3 requests we want bill to do for us
2021.06.19 07:39 Pay2Whale Stupid question but is it valid to hate people who ships your characters when it's not even canon?
I love my characters, even killing them makes me emotional but man, when people ships my characters, it makes me angry but people said being angry at fanship is childish. Thoughts?
submitted by Pay2Whale to writers [link] [comments]
2021.06.19 07:39 lordlabia Stubs from three different games at all three Dodger home stadiums-- Dodgers vs Giants at Ebbets Field in 1942, Game 3 of the 1959 WS (first WS game played in Los Angeles, at the Colesium) and Game 4 of the 1963 WS (First WS championship won at Dodger Stadium)
2021.06.19 07:39 Drk-102 Hilarious prank on roommate (looking for follow up, story in comments)
|submitted by Drk-102 to byu [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 PapaElonMusk Do people still get ex-communicated from the Catholic Church?
Ive heard if excommunication from many millennia ago, but does this still happen? If so, what reasons are there? This seems like something from so long ago but there also seems to be no expiration of when it ended, if it ever did.
submitted by PapaElonMusk to AskAPriest [link] [comments]
2021.06.19 07:39 Jealous-Koala INSANE PROJECT! MOONING ALREADY, DO NOT MISS OUT!!
🔥 SAFE ETH 🔥 Rocketing up so hard!! MOONSHOT!
🔐 SafeETH is a SAFEMOON protocol that rewards holders 2% per transaction and 2% to the liquidity locking forever.
🔐 SafeETH generates yield by applying a tax of 4% on every transaction splitting that instantly among token holders and the liquidity pool.
Now 100% community run, the original dev renounced.
🌕 TOTAL SUPPLY 6,000,000,000🔥
DEAD ADDRESS around 4, 000 000 000
Current circulating Supply around 312 T
👉Contract address: 0xf55d07088a022f79f38e3871dace2229bb580c98
👉Buy in pancake swap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xf55d07088a022f79f38e3871dace2229bb580c98
👉Chart here: https://charts.bogged.finance/?token=0xF55D07088A022F79f38e3871dacE2229bb580c98
🔥Audited with proof:🔥
submitted by Jealous-Koala to CryptoMarsShots [link] [comments]
2021.06.19 07:39 Lollok009 What is the scariest "hold shit to run" moment in a videogame?
2021.06.19 07:39 dw_calif Still looking for that white bogyman
2021.06.19 07:39 tomhusband So I guess there are some apps which can't be uninstalled? Like ITV/Hub?
I wanted to uninstall the ITV/Hub app but it seems all I can do is disable it. Not sure what the difference is but I force stopped it, cleared the cache, turned off announcements and then disabled it.
I took it off because the app on Shield doesn't have live TV streaming.
It no longer appears but why can't I just uninstall it?
I'm in the UK if that matters.
submitted by tomhusband to ShieldAndroidTV [link] [comments]
2021.06.19 07:39 ccklfbgs Follow up on placement advice post - I think this is the one!
|submitted by ccklfbgs to turntables [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 Eagle_Mark Geraldine Kemper
|submitted by Eagle_Mark to femalebeauties [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 Liberosist A new era of blockchain departmentalization
I've often talked about how almost all blockchains have two pragmatic options in the medium term: either become a rollup (or validium/volition), or become the best host for rollups. A vast majority of blockchain activity will move to rollups as they mature for reasons I'll assume readers are familiar with.
Until now, all blockchains have been trying to do it all themselves, and we've had to endure severe trade-offs on the blockchain trilemma as a result. Departmentalization is a proven concept since the dawn of the industrial revolution - why try to do everything yourself, when collaborating with specialized entities could yield greater efficiency? I believe the same is true of blockchains.
Taking this concept further, I believe in the future the blockchain world will be split into three distinct functions:
- Execution: Execute transactions as fast as possible. This is where we'll see most innovation, and we could see large-scale applications build their dedicated execution chains optimized for specific usecases. Example: Reddit building their own rollup.
- Consensus: Provide security, coordination and store transaction "metadata". Perhaps it'd be better to call these "Security chains" going forward as the other two types may also have consensus mechanisms, albeit much simpler ones.
- Data availability: Provide data availability and store compressed data for transactions
Interestingly, with ZKPs, we can mix and match these.
- Execution, consensus and data availability on a single chain 0: This is how most blockchains work today, and how Ethereum L1 will continue to function.
- Execution on chain 1, consensus and data availability on chain 0: This is how rollups work today. Rollups are chain 1, Ethereum chain 0 here.
- Execution and data availability on chain 1, consensus on chain 0: This is how Validium works, with zkPorter being an example implementation.
- Execution on chain 1, consensus on chain 0, data availability on chain 0 and 1: This is Volition, where the user selects which chain will have data availability. The zkSync 2.0 and zkPorter system in combination is a Volition setup, where all execution is done on the zkSync chain, all transactions are rolled up to Ethereum, but users have the option of choosing between Ethereum and zkPorter for data availability. In the future, we could see smart contracts could do this granularly - keep critical data like user balances on chain 0, while everything else on chain 1.
- Execution and consensus on chain 0, data availability on chain 0 and 2: Interestingly, Vitalik once wrote a post about how Ethereum could use Bitcoin Cash for data availability. With data sharding, Ethereum is well-placed to also become the best data availability layer long term, though if a data availability specific chain in the future does offer as good or a solution or better than Ethereum data shards, this becomes a viable option to complement Ethereum's own data shards or perhaps even replace them.
But we can expand from here! Indeed, I learned yesterday that Celestia (previously LazyLedger) has a MVP for a data availability specific chain. A volition type system can thus combine Ethereum, Celestia and its own consensus for data availability. With schemes like Adamantium you can even expand this to power users or financial institutions or service providers providing their own data availability. You could have a rollup that mirrors its execution details on two chains for redundant security. You get the point, there's a wide range of possibilities, and these may continue expanding as blockchain tech marches forward. This does mean binary terminology of L1 and L2 stops being very useful. This is why I prefer referring to them as them as "rollups", "validiums" etc. Those are accurate descriptors for what bespoke combination of execution, data and consensus are used.
All of this may sound confusing, but the good news is that much of this happens behind-the-scenes. For end users - you'll just be interacting with the execution engines. Things start getting exciting when these execution chains start seamlessly interacting and interoperating with each other. The multi-chain world is indeed happening: just not as people imagined.
Anyway, the point is: the era of the do-it-all monolithic blockchain is over. Let the era of departmentalized chains begin!
submitted by Liberosist to ethfinance [link] [comments]
2021.06.19 07:39 thuggernae Gobert is not a liability nor is this loss his fault
He can defend on the perimeter. He's no Bam out there but he's serviceable. Sure, he's prone to getting beat but what legitimate 7-1 guy can defend players a foot shorter than him. It has nothing do with his defense. The rest of the Jazz are just mediocre defenders and they rely on him as the last line of defense to clean everything up.
But you can't play that role and help comprised teammates when your opponent, who is the best shooting team in the league, runs a 5-out offense. It's not possible, unless you want to continue helping off of a hot shooter.
So stop spamming posts about how much of a liability he is or how bad of a contract he's on. Y'all know damn well you ain't watch no damn Utah Jazz games.
submitted by thuggernae to nba [link] [comments]
2021.06.19 07:39 IamGoldenSunshine Lift me up
|submitted by IamGoldenSunshine to BaizhuMains [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 TrumpConspiracyBustr [W] Jews using space lasers to set Marjorie Taylor Greene on fire.
2021.06.19 07:39 ra1nval Do you think Nissan will ever make another Silvia?
Do you think Nissan will ever develop a new Silvia, or 's16', or is Nissan done with the Silvia line? With the new 400Z coming out I think it might be a possibility. Would like to hear some thoughts on this
submitted by ra1nval to Nissan [link] [comments]
2021.06.19 07:39 Disastrous-Coast91 Who got this???
|submitted by Disastrous-Coast91 to Phillyscoreboard [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 telescopeblack My male african bull frog during his little lunch :) ( 01/27/2017 his birthday, the last picture is that day!)
|submitted by telescopeblack to frogs [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 Sakkamakakka H: AA2525 fixer or other stuff W: UNY AP SENT heavy robot left leg
2021.06.19 07:39 tw_bot How Iconic Brand Morton Salt Looks to the Future While Honoring Its Past - Adweek
|submitted by tw_bot to tomorrowsworld [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 RoudyWispers A close up shot of a fuzzy cactus
|submitted by RoudyWispers to interestingasfuck [link] [comments]|
2021.06.19 07:39 AlexLegend155 Weather boosted Regi 1096 1890 2871
2021.06.19 07:39 TiredHappyDad The Skid Marquis