2021.12.01 21:44 Emotional_Raccoon_98 A 15-year-old terrorist or the definition of terrorism should change.
|submitted by Emotional_Raccoon_98 to theangut [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 analogbrainsurgeon Embed Instagram Posts?
Hello! I have users that want to embed their Instagram posts (video art). Currently they tell me they can only post a link to their Instagram, but wish to link directly to a post, for example to make their post of video art on Instagram play directly in their reddit post, without other users having to be redirected over to "main Instagram." Is there a way to embed posts in that way, either on mobile or desktop? Thank you all :)
submitted by analogbrainsurgeon to modhelp [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 21:44 OfficialSuperCellDev First ever d9 thc edible experience, going in solo.
2021.12.01 21:44 DarkDragon_Master [BDSP] I Won 100 Consecutive Times in The Battle Tower, Here's my Team!
##Format: • Double Battle
Garchomp @ Life Orb Ability: Rough Skin 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP Nature: Jolly
• Earthquake • Rock Slide • Poison Jab • Dragon Claw
• Garchomp's job is to spam Earthquake, this damages the opponents and even killing some of them on the spot, Rock Slide is for flying times and other types weak to rock and if all pokemon are unable to get hit by Earthquake. Dragon Claw is for potential Dragon types and for good neutral damage just in case, while Poison Jab helps you beat Grass and Fairy types way easier. Rough skin is just for physical attackers who touch Garchomp.
Gyarados @ Focus Sash Ability: Intimidate 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP Nature: Jolly
• Crunch • Ice Fang • Dragon Dance • Waterfall
• Intimidate saves Garchomp for Weavile or Ice shard leads and also ensures nobody dies first turn unless it's a special attacker. Crunch us for psychic/ghost coverage, mainly Bronzong who can be quite dangerous with Hypnosis. Ice Fang is good coverage for grass, flying, and dragon once Garchomp dies and Latios can't do anything. Waterfall serves as STAB, while Dragon Dance is good for set-up (ONLY USE D. DANCE IF NECESSARY).
Latios @ Choice Specs Ability: Levitate 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP Nature: Timid
• Shadow Ball • Thunderbolt • Dragon Pulse • Psychic
• Latios serves as backup coverage, Thunderbolt is extremely important for some water types that Gyarados and Garchomp couldn't handle. The same goes Shadow Ball but for ghost or psychic types. The other two moves are STAB.
Infernape @ Expert Belt Ability: Iron Fist 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP Nature: Jolly
• Eartgquake • Mach Punch • Flare Blitz/Fire Punch • Close Combat
• Infernape also serves as backup, Infernape can handle most steel types, bulky grass types, and normal types. Infernape is invaluable, Mach Punch as a priority move to catch low hp opponents from sweeping(that set-up Dragon Dance or Shell Smash amd etc.), Close Combat for unga-bunga STAB, as well as Flare Blitz, you could use Fire Punch, but I didn't have that egg move and I didn't wanna glitch in the move like a coward. Earthquake is just there for coverage and also to keep the Earthquake train going.
• This team has great coverage, most of the time Garchomp and Guarados stayed on the field, pther times they died, other times one survived. Only set-up D. Dance if necessary, if Gyarados and Garchomp dues, switch accordingly(to Latios or Infernape). I noticed that they usually target Gyarados so Garchomp can keep spamming while Gyarados is at 1 HP, paralyzed, confused, and probably infatuated XD.
###Things to watch out for:
• Cloyster and Piloswine lead - You will come across this lead at least once, I came across it twice and prevailed, it is easy to overcome this but with a specific strategy and pattern to break through it, Cloyster will use S. Smash first turn while Piloswine tries to Rock Tomb Gyarados or Ice Shard Garchomp, Gyarados needs to set-up D. Damce here while Garchomp uses Rock Slide. If Garchomp survives, use Rock Slide again, and ise Crunch on Cloyster, if Garchomp died first turn however, go to Infernape, use Crunch on Gyarados, use Mach Punch on Cloyster and it dies, from there, everything will be slightly easier.
• Basically every lead after 91 win-streak - At this point, you need to use brain meats to battle through the last 7, the last 2 to get to 100 is easy so don't worry about that, worry about these final moments.
• Almost any Grass type - Please, if you can, target the grass type,nif the other pokemon is more important like Cloyster, then target that but once you do that, go for grass, they can put you to sleep, paralysis, and poison you, BE CAREFUL.
submitted by DarkDragon_Master to pokemon [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 21:44 jamesgamesfortnite What happened to Fortnite dan?
|submitted by jamesgamesfortnite to DanTDM [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 PurpleHaze2451 Icon commission I made these days, if you are interested I have open slots ^^
|submitted by PurpleHaze2451 to furry [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 duh_luh_muh Thx miHoYo
|submitted by duh_luh_muh to Genshin_Impact [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 dwinesfilthymistake You merly adopted the dark, I was born in it. Moulded by it
|submitted by dwinesfilthymistake to DanLeBatardShow [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 DasEvoli League of legends top sellers are always a meme for me. Seriously who would buy the Jinx bundle for around $90
|submitted by DasEvoli to LeagueOfMemes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 Longest_shlongus Blursed_Almighty Push
|submitted by Longest_shlongus to blursedimages [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 D4NKD1X Started a Wood Elf character and can't sprint. I've changed my button mapping and it still won't let me sprint. Is that a normal thing?
|submitted by D4NKD1X to skyrim [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 Punchl1ne1001 Can’t be beat
|submitted by Punchl1ne1001 to BattleJackets2 [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 emily_thehuman Central Valley, California, found under my neglected pole beans.
|submitted by emily_thehuman to mushroomID [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 Kotuhs Zekrom 0424 8522 7701 adding 10 dont leave !!!!! keep me added i will be sending back to back raids !!
2021.12.01 21:44 SeanOhArtaigh Michael Malloy the man who couldnt die
I watch you all the time on you tube. Your goin to love this one ,Its the story of Michael Malloy the man who couldnt die. He was an Irish imigrant from Donegal who was victim to an insurance fraud in the 30s.His story is very entertaining and has many twists and turns. All the info is in at least 5 articles when you google his name. The articles are below the wiki synopsis. everytime they thought they had killed him he would arrive back in the next morning into the pub and start drinking again even when they poured water on him on a freezing night or fed him antifreeze for example. Please do this one , I know you can do the bizarre funny strange dark and mysterious and story justice
Sean 0 hArtaigh
submitted by SeanOhArtaigh to mrballen [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 21:44 TheNitromeFan 32432
|submitted by TheNitromeFan to CountOnceADay [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 HommeCasanier Design flaw could explain problem at EDF's Chinese nuclear plant-NGO
|submitted by HommeCasanier to fucktheccp [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 Dr_Zol_Epstein_III The Radisson Blu Hotel In Berlin Has A Giant Aquarium In The Lobby With An Elevator Running Straight Through The Middle.
|submitted by Dr_Zol_Epstein_III to ArchitecturePorn [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 Littlebittybitch1 ELI5: How does NFT's work?
2021.12.01 21:44 x2o7 Gmeet host
How does the assignation of a Gmeet host actually work? When in class, I (student) gets assigned as the host even if the link is from my professor. It's so frustrating.
submitted by x2o7 to gsuite [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 21:44 BustaNutDuring69 Here's my spotify 2021 thingy
|submitted by BustaNutDuring69 to teenagers [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 Rokkz These Onboard type videos showing multiple drivers perspectives are really cool
|submitted by Rokkz to formula1 [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 21:44 Kyuubi_10 Jesus' sacrifice symbolises the optimal solution in game theory
I've been strongly building a theory that Christianity is a guide to survival of the species (or of your own genetic code for infinity).
I always struggled at interpreting Jesus' sacrifice at the cross given the very clear statement of "died for our sins" or "took the sins of the world".
I had a preliminary Mystical type theory which served as a stepping stone: God is the source of life, and he is an infinite source. Just like an infinite well, no matter how many buckets of water you extract from the well there's always an infinite amount of water left. Hence Jesus as God paid for each individual person's sin. The wage of sin is death. So Jesus gave a unit of life for each person who sinned. But since the number of people who have ever sinmed is and always will be less than infinity, Jesus will always have an infinite amount of life left over.
And I was struggling to coincide the above theory with my Peterson inspired theory that the bible is a guide to survival.
That is until recently.
Jesus symbolizes the most capable individual, who could in a non-zero-sum game choose to win all the reward for himself. (Think of an egomaniacal capitalist who wants to hoard all of earth's resources for himself).
But he does the exact opposite, he sacrifices himself so that the rest of us less capable individuals have more time to improve and become more capable. And also shows us how to become more capable.
Thus in a non-zero-sum game, Jesus' sacrifice ensures that the overall collective reward is greater than the individual reward he could have achieved on his own.
Christianity described an optimal solution to a non-zero-sum game in game theory before game theory was discovered by modern scientists.
And this ties beautifully in the Peterson inspired theory as it appears to be the most optimal solution for the survival of a society!
submitted by Kyuubi_10 to ConfrontingChaos [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 21:44 Spahgehtti My photogenic chonkers
2021.12.01 21:44 Nooneknows365 Can we appreciate the fact that Trippie drops music almost every week through features to keep us fed?
|submitted by Nooneknows365 to trippieredd [link] [comments]|